Professional wrestling career
|Ring Name||CJ Parker|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||220 lbs (100 kg)|
Joe Robinson (April 10, 1989) is an American professional wrestler currently working on the independent circuit under the ring name CJP. He is best known for his time with WWE, where he worked in their developmental territory NXT under the ring name CJ Parker.
World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE (2011-2015)
Robinson debuted on July 7 in a loss to Leo Kruger. He would challenge for FCW Florida Tag Team Titles with Donny Marlow as his partner and would lose. They would win it in their 2nd attempt. They would keep the titles until they lost to Brad Maddox and Briley Pierce. He would challenge for the title three more times until FCW was replaced with NXT.
CJ Parker first match teaming with Nick Rogers to lose against Corey Graves and Jake Carter. CJ Parker would compete in a WWE NXT Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Gauntlet but would lose to The Ascension (Conor O'Brian & Rick Victor). Parker spent four-years working on WWE's NXT roster, with his last year mostly working as jobber. His last WWE appearance was at WWE WrestleMania Axxess 2015, teaming with Mike Rawlis in a losing tag match against Adrian Neville & Baron Corbin.
Parker was released from WWE on March 31, 2015.
- Finishing moves
- Third Eye (Palm strike to opponent's face, with theatrics)
- The Juice is Loose (Snap falling facebuster)
- Signature moves
- The Taste (Crescent kick)
- Fireman's carry into a twisting Samoan drop
- Running double knee to an opponent on the turnbuckle
- Sitout flying lariat
- Throat thrust
- "The Moonchild"
- Entrance Themes
- "Bleach Blanket Demo" by Troy Lund
- "Jimi Jingle Thing" by Wolf Dick
- Seventeen Television" by Suspect Parts
Championships and accomplishments
- FCW Florida Tag Team Championship (1-time)